When you want to thank a key collaborator or client, you want to make sure it is appreciated in a memorable way so that the good feelings last! Flowers are all about relationships, and we know that your relationships with your valued partners and clients is your life-line. Turn to a trusted partner who has your best interests at the heart of what they do.
- Floral Art appropriate for a desk, reception area or breakroom – branded to your company, to theirs, or inspired by the occasion
- Living plants, both single plants in ceramic pots, and dish gardens (multiple smaller plants in a larger container)
- Gift Baskets
- Creative collaboration: take advantage of our creativity so that your gift really stands out. We are happy to brainstorm ideas with you!
- Discounts available for multiples (for example at holiday time)
- Incorporate your business cards or printed collateral (we can keep this on file for you, or pick it up from you, or send a courier to pick up)
I have used Karin several times, both for personal and professional occasions. Each and every time I have received a phone call from the recipient thanking me for the creative gift and asking where the flowers came from. Karin’s use of everyday items (fruits, vegetables, and more!) make her creations one of a kind and memorable. I highly recommend God’s Garden when you are looking to send flowers to get you remembered! – Amanda Thomas -DomesticCEO, Quick and Dirty Tips at Macmillan